MPS Interactive Systems has added 6 more wins to its impressive awards tally at the 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards. The wins consist of two gold, one silver, and three bronze awards.
Brandon Hall awards are widely regarded as the most prestigious awards programs for the eLearning industry. This year's wins cover a range of learning solutions, such as games, simulations, blended learning, and web-based training courseware.
Details of the six awards are as below:
- PepsiCo – Supply Chain Leader Onboarding (Best Use of Blended Learning)
- Vista Consulting Group - Recruitment Training (Best Strategy for a Corporate Learning University)
- Western Union - Quest for Better (Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning)
- Royal Dutch Shell – Integrated Business Value Game (Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning)
- Royal Dutch Shell – Bitumen (Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning)
- PepsiCo – Preventing Workplace Violence (Best Advance in Compliance Training)
To read more about the awards, click here.